Denise Soden worked with Da Vinci to create Stormy Blue. A unique color that can appear as an opaque blue-black in masstone but softens easily in washes to a transparent midnight. Stormy Blue is fantastic as a solo color but is also extremely useful in mixes for cooling and darkening other palette colors. Can't wait until January to try it? Get a half pan of this color in Denise's Embrace Opacity Palette available now!
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Blue 60 (PB60) and Pigment Red 101 (PR101) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-Opaque / Some granulation
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality