Welcome the rich yet subtle hue of Da Vinci’s Indanthrene Blue into your palette. Soft enough to use solo, Indanthrene is perfect for painting deep waters and starry skies. This one-pigment blue is also a wonderful mixer and adds another level to any blue mixes in a palette. Use Indanthrene Blue to create forest and golden greens, moody violets, and dark neutrals.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Blue 60 (PB60) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality