Da Vinci Prussian Blue is a deep, intense blue with great transparency and high tinting strength. Prussian’s green undertones have earned it a place in landscape palettes due to its ability to mix a nearly unlimited range of greens, browns, and darks, while portrait artists prize Prussian for use in shadows and glazes. Pair Prussian Blue with an earth color like Burnt Sienna or Venetian Red (see Da Vinci's Warm-Up Trio) and prepare to be amazed at the ease of mixing browns and blacks. Highly staining yet readily softening in dilutions with great dispersion, Da Vinci Prussian Blue is in a class all by itself.
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 27 (PB27) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Transparent and staining with some granulation
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality