Jackson Blue is Ambassador Artist Paul Jackson's signature, custom convenience color that Da Vinci developed for Paul. Jackson Blue represents the color of the "blue hour," or a period of intense blue-violet twilight that occurs when the sun has just set or is about to rise.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 28 & Violet 23 (PB28/PV23) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality