Warm & Cool Primaries
Keep your palette simple and maximize your color range with our Da Vinci Color Mixing Pan Palette. This 6-color, split-primary watercolor palette contains 3 cool colors and 3 warm colors and is the perfect way to explore color theory along with warm and cool relationships while learning essential mixing formulas and skills.
Begin with mixing two-color combinations, and then explore more in-depth mixing strategies by using various ratios of each color and also by mixing three or more colors. Refer to our mixing charts in the photos to help you get started, and be sure to chart your progress along with which mixes achieved various colors. This can be a handy reference for years to come!
Once you're able to mix like a pro, use the Da Vinci Mixing Set as an uncluttered solution for painting a variety of subjects, or add secondary colors to create a personal palette of your very own. Da Vinci's 6-color mixing palette is also available in a convenient 15ml tube set. To learn more about each individual color in this set, click on the links in the color list below.
Set contains 6 professional colors in hand-filled full pans:
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality