Da Vinci Hansa Yellow Light is a vividly bright lemon yellow with slightly greenish undertones and often considered one of the coolest yellows in the color spectrum. Semi-transparent with a relatively high tinting strength, Hansa Yellow Light is able to create clean, vibrant results in mixes. For example, try it with Opus, Alizarin Crimson, or Quinacridone Red for brilliant oranges, or mix with Phthalo Blue or Phthalo Green to create vivid teals and greens. Learn more about Hansa Yellow Light at our blog.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 3 (PY3) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality