(PR122 + Red Dyed Polymer - Semi-transparent)
Da Vinci Opus artist oil, also known as Vivid Pink, is an intense rose color with cool undertones that opens up in glazes to a brilliant fuchsia. Softly semi-transparent, Opus is the perfect pink for painting florals, flamingos, sunrises, and more, and Opus will readily lend itself to mixes. Useful for creating bold violets, bright oranges, yellow golds, and apricot pinks, Da Vinci Opus can also be used to mix muted tones like ochres, ambers, and earths.
- Fade resistence not rated (NR)
- Made with Pigment Red 122 (PR122) + Red Dyed Polymer in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality