(PV19/PB29/PW6 - Opaque)
Da Vinci Lilac artist oil is a custom, convenient blend of three pigments and is absolutely striking as a palette convenience color. This cool, midtone violet is beautiful in masstone and in glazes, and Lilac also works extremely well in mixes. With its ability to quickly tone, neutralize, or enrich other palette colors, Lilac performs like a superpowered gray.
Da Vinci Lilac is excellent for portrait painters, especially for adding shadow and depth to skin tones, and this color also makes painting smoky skies along with distant mountains and trees a breeze.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Violet 19 (PV19), Blue 29 (PB29), & White 6 (PW6) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality