We think it's about time for more Soulshine! Da Vinci Soulshine is a warm, transparent yellow that radiates light and captures the joys of every season - wildflower fields in springtime, sunshine infused summers, the rich gold of autumns, and soothing winter sunsets. It's the color of heartwarming moments and carefree spirits, a symbol of energy and warmth.
Formerly known as Indian Yellow, Soulshine is useful for warming and transforming blues into natural greens and soft teals, reds into a range of oranges and terra cottas, or try it mixed with violet to create earths and browns. Infuse your palette and your passions with this cheery color every season, and spread a little Soulshine!
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 42 (PY42) - Transparent
Da Vinci Artist Oils are formulated with the finest pigments that are carefully blended and milled with the purest refined linseed oil to make an unrivaled oil paint that’s worthy of the Masters. Enjoy rich and full-bodied oil paint with a buttery, smooth consistency that paints, glazes, and mixes without losing vibrancy. Using quality ingredients, a high concentration of pigment, and our proprietary formulas, Da Vinci produces an exceptional professional oil paint that’s perfect for your fine art application.
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Vehicle: finest alkali refined linseed oil
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality