We think it's about time for more Soulshine! Da Vinci Soulshine is a warm yellow that radiates light and captures the joys of every season - wildflower fields in springtime, sunshine radiated summers, rich golden autumns, and soothing winter sunsets. It's the color of heartwarming moments and carefree spirits, a symbol of energy and warmth.
Formerly known as Indian Yellow, Soulshine is useful for warming and transforming blues into natural greens and soft teals, reds into a range of oranges and terra cottas, or try it mixed with violet to create earths and browns. Infuse your palette and your passions with this cheery color every season, and spread a little Soulshine!Da Vinci Soulshine is available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Orange 62 & Yellow 97 (PO62/PY97) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-transparent with some granulation
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality