Da Vinci French Ultramarine is a classic palette color and beloved by many artists for its beautiful granulation. The warmest, most granulating of Da Vinci ultramarines, French Ultramarine is a perfect color to put a punch of excitement in a palette and is astounding in mixes when absolute control is unnecessary. To compare all of Da Vinci's ultramarine blues and learn more about these colors, visit our blog.
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 29 (PB29) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Transparent and granulates well
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality