Da Vinci French Ultramarine is a classic palette color and beloved by many artists for its beautiful granulation. The warmest, most granulating of Da Vinci ultramarines, French Ultramarine is a perfect color to put a punch of excitement in a palette and is astounding in mixes when absolute control is unnecessary. To compare all of Da Vinci's ultramarine blues and learn more about these colors, visit our blog.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 29 (PB29) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Granulates well
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality