Da Vinci Ultramarine (Green Shade) is slightly cooler with less reddish undertones than the standard ultramarine blue, and many artist prefer in their palettes as a softer choice versus a more traditional ultramarine. Ultramarine (Green Shade) also has the least granulation of all Da Vinci ultramarines which allows it to be more adaptable in certain mixes. To compare all of Da Vinci's ultramarine blues and learn more about these colors, visit our blog.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 29 (PB29) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality