Da Vinci Ultramarine (Green Shade) is slightly cooler with less reddish undertones than the standard ultramarine blue, making it a softer choice for a palette that many artists prefer. Ultramarine (Green Shade) also has the least granulation of all Da Vinci ultramarines which makes it more adaptable in mixes.To compare all of Da Vinci's ultramarine blues and learn more about these colors, visit our blog.
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 29 (PB29) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Transparent with some granulation
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality