(PR209 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Quinacridone Red artist oil is a transparent, cool red that’s highly lightfast and excellent for mixing soft pinks and roses, rich oranges, and vivid violets, yet Quinacridone Red will easily morph into dark burgundies, purples, and blacks. Quinacridone Red can be used as a primary red or magenta and is often an essential color in floral and portrait painters’ palettes.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Red 209 (PR209) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality