(PV19 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Quinacridone Violet artist oil is a beautifully warm, red-violet color in masstone with cool blue-violet undertones. This lovely combination of variables along with Quinacridone Violet’s strong tinting strength and transparent body are the perfect combination for painting, glazing, and mixing. This single-pigment color’s ability to easily mix into clear purples, dark blues, smoky earths, flexible darks, and more colors make Da Vinci Quinacridone Violet an exceptional addition to an artist oil palette.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Violet 19 (PV19) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality