(PG7/PBr7/PY42 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Mother Green is a custom convenience blend created for Artist Joyce Hicks and is the "mother" or base from which many of her paintings' glowing colors originate. This transparent, golden green is also the base color in Joyce's Mother Green Da Vinci Palette which includes every color that an artist needs to create the same luminious effects found in Joyce's artwork.
"Color is one of the most powerful ways an artist can communicate. Watch my video to learn how I go about using this unique green to achieve the beautiful, glowing colors that my paintings are known for!" - Artist Joyce Hicks
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 7, Brown 7 & Yellow 42 (PG7/PBr7/PY42) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Staining / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality