Joyce's Mother Violet is a unique violet blend that granulates into exciting colors on certain papers. An essential color in Artist Joyce Hick's Mother Violet Palette, this beautiful violet is essential to achieving Joyce's peaceful yet vibrant color compositions that she's known for in her paintings. Watch Joyce's video below to see how she uses soft and bold colors to create a sense of place with scenes full of sunshine and beauty.
Mother Violet can also be found in Joyce's Signature Watercolor Palette. Achieve the signature look Joyce’s paintings are known for with her curated Da Vinci Watercolor Palettes.
Carefully crafted to exact standards using only the finest quality natural gum and the highest concentration of finely milled, premium pigments, Da Vinci Paints Artist Watercolors have unmatched performance, quality, and value. Enjoy Da Vinci professional watercolors straight from the tube or dried in pans to experience the beautiful vibrancy, excellent dispersion, and remarkable rewetting properties.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Blue 33, Blue 15 & Violet 19 (PB33/PB15/PV19) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Transparent and granulates well
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov