(PR254/PW6 - Opaque)
Da Vinci Red Tint is a lightly valued, neutral rose that is perfect for imparting color and glow to lips, cheeks, flower petals, sunsets, and other elements that have the soft red of strawberries, seashells, and clay canyons. Da Vinci Red Tint is opaque in masstone but dilutes beautifully and also softens and often becomes more transparent as it dries.
In mixes, this precise, two-pigment blend of Da Vinci Red and Titanium White is useful for creating muted peaches and violets and smoky blues. Da Vinci Red Tint is also a convenient color for easily lightening, muting, or opacifying other palette colors which makes it a handy tool to have in any watercolor palette.
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Red 254 & White 6 (PR254/PW6) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality