(PV23 - Semi-opaque)
Reminiscent of royalty, Da Vinci Violet is an extremely dark purple in masstone yet smoothly dilutes into lighter shades of purples and lavenders. Perfect for floral painters, nature journalist, and field artists of all types, Da Vinci Violet was made for wildflowers, plums, eggplants, and all things purple. Da Vinci Violet also creates beautiful mixes with a variety of colors. Try Da Vinci Violet mixed with orange to create a variety of beautiful browns and rich earths.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Violet 23 (PV23) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality