(PR254 - Semi-opaque)
Add a punch of color to your palette with Da Vinci Red. This single-pigment, cherry red is perfect for painting all things bold and bright—from cardinals to chrysanthemums, sunlit landscapes to city scenes. Da Vinci Red is semi-opaque in masstone but has a buttery soft dilution and isn’t prone to muddiness. As a staple red in a palette, it’s extremely useful for mixing luscious pinks, rustic oranges, muted violets, and rich burgundies and browns.
Da Vinci Red is available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Red 254 (PR254) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-opaque and staining
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality