(PR254 - Semi-opaque)
Add a punch of color to your palette with Da Vinci Red. This single-pigment, cherry red is perfect for painting all things bold and bright—from cardinals to chrysanthemums, sunlit landscapes to city scenes. Da Vinci Red is semi-opaque in masstone but has a buttery soft dilution and isn’t prone to muddiness. As a primary red in a palette, it’s extremely useful for mixing luscious pinks, rustic oranges, muted violets, and rich burgundies and browns.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Red 254 (PR254) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality