(PY154 - Semi-transparent)
Da Vinci Yellow artist watercolor is a single-pigment, semi-transparent color that’s nicely neutral and works extremely well as a primary yellow in a palette. Da Vinci Yellow has moderate tinting strength and little to no drying shift which makes it an affable mixer, able to create natural greens, deep browns, and rich oranges with little effort. To learn more about Da Vinci Yellow and compare it to various other yellows that we offer, visit our blog.
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 154 (PY154) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-transparent and staining
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality