Prussian Blue, Yellow Ochre & Venetian Red
Warm up your palette with our colorful trio of cozy colors curated by Da Vinci Paints. Rich and intense Prussian softly harmonizes with earthy Yellow Ochre and energetic yet accommodating Venetian Red to create a perfect 3-color limited palette.
Use our trio to create a natural range of greens from light olive to deep forest, smoldering reds from crimson to mahogany, and ample earths from gold to russet. Of course, you can always add these colors to an existing palette to create another layer of warmth and cheer!
Da Vinci's Warm-Up Trio, available in our professional oils and watercolors, is a perfect combo whatever the weather, subject, or season.
- Yellow Ochre (PY43)
- Venetian Red (PR101)
- Prussian Blue (PB27)
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality