(PV15 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Ultramarine Violet artist oil is a single-pigment, neutral purple. Its soft transparency and light tinting strength make it perfect for painting delicate florals along with misty landscapes and luminous skies. Ultramarine Violet is useful for glazing or underpainting, adding a cool, unobtrusive layer that won’t highly influence the final painting. Excellent in mixes for maintaining a highly level of transparency, Ultramarine Violet will easily yield cool neutrals, moody blues, muted violets, and more.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Violet 15 (PV15) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality