(PY83/PR149 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Transparent Orange artist oil is a golden orange color that radiates a warm visual glow, especially when used in glazing. Prized for mixing a wide range of greens, earths, and oranges while still maintaining transparency, Transparent Orange’s customized pigment blend also mixes extremely well with more opaque colors. When tinted with white, Transparent Orange will produce a soft range of ambers, apricots, and honey tones, or mix it with gray or black to create spicy bronzes and browns.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 83 & Red 149 (PY83/PR149) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality