(PR149 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Perylene Red artist oil is a richly saturated, cherry red with delicate peach undertones. In masstone, Perylene Red appears as a cool crimson but its warmth shines through in glazes and in various mixes. Perylene Red’s solid tinting strength along with its transparent glow will mix an excellent range of roses, oranges, earths, and darks and also make Perylene Red an elegant choice for a primary red in an oil palette.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Red 149 (PR149) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality