(PBk6/PB15/PV19) - Semi-Transparent)
Da Vinci Neutral Tint is a deep, smoky gray that adds a wide range of color possibilities to any palette. Neutral Tint can be used to tone or mute nearly any other color in a palette, but it's also a beautiful color by itself and convenient for painting deep shadows, mysterious nightscapes, monochromatic studies, and much more.
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Black 6, Blue 15 & Violet 19 (PBk6, PB15, PV19) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-Transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality