Da Vinci Naples Yellow is a buttery, soft yellow that’s carefully crafted to mimic the historical color that was prized by landscape painters for more than a century. Naples Yellow is known for its ability to evoke light in a painting and is useful for creating luminescence in skies, leaves, fields, seashores, skin tones, and more.
Although semi-opaque in masstone, Da Vinci Naples Yellow smoothly dilutes into a semi-transparent, golden yellow. It works extremely well in mixes to create muted oranges, greens, and earths, or use Naples Yellow in final layers to create an atmosphere of radiance.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 35 & Yellow 43 (PY35/PY43) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Staining / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov