(PR112 - Semi-transparent)
Da Vinci Naphthol Red artist oil is a bright, clear red with strong tinting strength. Its bold neutrality and ability to mix clean to muted tones along with the deepest darks make Naphthol Red a solid contender for a primary red in a palette. Highly lightfast and semi-transparent in masstone, Naphthol Red’s strength appears more opaque in mixes and provides excellent coverage when painting alla prima.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Red 122 (PR122) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality