Da Vinci Magnetite Genuine artist oil is a soft, charcoal shade of black with cool to neutral undertones. Magnetite’s moderate tinting strength lends it a genteel nature that is beautifully polite and rarely overpowers a palette or mixes, but don't underestimate this gorgeous dark. Magnetite is a fantastic palette neutral and will easily turn yellows into a lovely assortment of natural greens, morph oranges into earths, and quickly shade or neutralize other palette colors.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Black 11 (PBk11) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov