Denise Soden worked with Da Vinci to create Denise's Gray, a semi-opaque neutral that is calmly cool yet displays an attractive, contrasting warmth through granulation. Denise's Gray can be diluted at various levels to create a vast range of neutrals and realistic subject and shadow colors, while Denise's Gray is also fantastic in mixes for adding atmospheric coloration. Denise's Gray is also available in Denise's Embracing Opacity watercolor palette.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 36 (PB36) & Red 101 (PR101) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov