(PG18/PB29/PR177 - Semi-Transparent)
Shoot for the moon with Da Vinci Artemis! Named after the Greek goddess of the moon and Nasa's newest launch initiative, Da Vinci Artemis is a creative combination of three harmonious pigments. As it dries, its delicate granulation settles into an astonishing array of colors resulting in a one-color wonder for painting the moon, mountains, shadows, skies, and seas… and everything in between!
Regardless of this color's ability to stand alone, Da Vinci Artemis also works very well in mixes which makes Artemis a perfect addition to any palette. Da Vinci Artemis is available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL watercolor tubes.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 18, Blue 29 & Red 177 (PG18/PB29/PR177) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-transparent and staining and granulates well
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality