(PG18/PB29/PR177 - Semi-transparent)
Shoot for the moon with Da Vinci Artemis! Named after the Greek goddess of the moon and Nasa's newest launch initiative, Da Vinci Artemis is a creative combination of three harmonious pigments that will take your paintings to new heights.
In masstone, Artemis' soft purple-gray coloration works extremely well as a palette neutral and is a perfect shadow color. In mixes, Artemis can be used to neutralize or add a bit of intrigue to other palette colors.
In dilution, Artemis' pigments will slowly separate and granulate into an astonishing array of dazzling colors. Da Vinci Artemis is truly a one-color wonder for painting the moon, mountains, shadows, skies, and seas… and everything in between!
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 18, Blue 29 & Red 177 (PG18/PB29/PR177) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-transparent / Staining / Granulates well
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov