Possibly the oldest color used by humans and still one of the most popular earth yellows in palettes today, Yellow Ochre may be the most beloved yellow of all time. Da Vinci Yellow Ochre oil paint is carefully handcrafted with natural iron oxide to display the soft, rich, earthiness of this pigment.
With its high pigment load, Da Vinci Yellow Ochre oil is semi-opaque in masstone yet thins easily into glazes and brightens considerably in tints. Useful for mixing a wide range of earthen greens, rich umbers, muted oranges, and much more, one can see why Yellow Ochre has remained a popular oil palette color for centuries. For a limited natural palette using Yellow Ochre, see Da Vinci's Warm Up Trio.
Da Vinci Artist Oils are formulated with the finest pigments that are carefully blended and milled with the purest refined linseed oil to make an unrivaled oil paint that’s worthy of the Masters. Enjoy rich and full-bodied oil paint with a buttery, smooth consistency that paints, glazes, and mixes without losing vibrancy. Using quality ingredients, a high concentration of pigment, and our proprietary formulas, Da Vinci produces an exceptional professional oil paint that’s perfect for your fine art application.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 43 (PY43) - Semi-opaque
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Vehicle: finest alkali refined linseed oil
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality