Possibly the oldest color used by humans and still one of the most popular earth yellows in palettes today, Yellow Ochre may be the most beloved yellow of all time. Da Vinci Yellow Ochre is carefully handcrafted with natural iron oxide to display the buttery richness of this pigment.
Semi-opaque in masstone, Yellow Ochre dilutes smoothly with little to no granulation and showcases a slight green undertone. This gives Da Vinci Yellow Ochre vast mixing capabilities; use it to create a wide range of earthen greens, rich umbers, muted oranges, and more.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 43 (PY43) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality