(PR188/PO62 - Semi-transparent)
Brighten up your palette with the warm, red-orange of Da Vinci's Vermilion watercolor, a perfect blend of nontoxic pigments that produce a color reminiscent of its historical roots. Useful as either a warm primary or secondary color in a palette, Vermilion is perfect for painting summer’s fiery sunsets and juicy peaches or fall’s pumpkins and persimmons. When mixed with blue, Vermilion produces a wide range of earths and neutrals, or try mixing Vermilion with pinks and roses to produce warm flesh tones and more.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Red 188 & Orange 62 (PR188/PO62) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality