(PW6 - Opaque)
Da Vinci Titan Buff is the color of sandy seashores and desert dunes, autumn mushrooms and hay fields, pampas grass plumes and lamb’s wool. As a stand-alone color, Titan Buff is softly opaque with a slight granulation and neutral warmth that easily dilutes into various shades of grayed ivory. While absolutely beautiful on its own, Titan Buff is a natural performer in mixes, able to soften, warm, and opacify nearly every other color in a palette.
Handcrafted with a special version of Pigment White 6 (PW6) known as Buff Rutile Titanium Dioxide, Titan Buff’s natural coloration comes from a small percentage of iron oxide that’s purposely left behind in the manufacturing process. We combine this high-quality pigment with nothing less than the finest gum arabic which allows Titan Buff’s natural characteristics to shine.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment White 6 (PW6) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Opaque / Staining / Granulates well
Da Vinci Titan Buff is available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. To learn more about Titan Buff, visit our blog.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality