(PB15:4/PG 7 - Transparent)
Seaglass is a luminous, saturated blue that's also transparent, so it's aptly named for painting turquoise seas, coastal skies, and a range of subjects in between. In full saturation, Seaglass is mysteriously dark and reminds one of ocean shadows or the horizon line at the edge of the sea, yet Seaglass will dilute into an extremely transparent turquoise that resembles clear Caribbean waters or sunlit sea glass.
Seaglass is highly staining with fantastic tinting strength so it’s a ready mixer, able to blend into a spectrum of blues, violets, and greens. Try mixing Seaglass with Permanent Red or Rose Dore to create a rich burgundy, or mix with Perylene Maroon for a super saturated black.
Seaglass is a unique, remarkable addition to any watercolor palette. To learn more about Seaglass and its properties and mixes, visit our blog.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 15:4 (PB15:4) and Pigment Green 7 (PG7) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-transparent and staining
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality