(PB15:4/PG7 - Transparent)
Seaglass is a luminous, saturated blue that's also transparent, so it's aptly named for painting turquoise seas, coastal skies, and a range of subjects in between. In full saturation, Seaglass is mysteriously dark and reminds one of ocean shadows or the horizon line at the edge of the sea, yet Seaglass will dilute into an extremely transparent turquoise that resembles clear Caribbean waters or sunlit sea glass.
Seaglass is highly staining with fantastic tinting strength so it’s a ready mixer, able to blend into a spectrum of blues, violets, and greens. Try mixing Seaglass with Permanent Red or Rose Dore to create a rich burgundy, or mix with Perylene Maroon for a super saturated black.
Seaglass can be as varible as a tropical storm or as calm as a morning tide, which makes this color a unique and remarkable addition to any watercolor palette. Learn more about Seaglass along with its properties and mixes at our blog.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 15:4 (PB15:4) and Pigment Green 7 (PG7) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality