(PB15/PW6 - Semi-opaque)
Da Vinci Sea & Sky is a soft, semi-opaque blue that’s the color of clear summer skies or calm glacial waters. Sea & Sky is made with a carefully crafted mixture of Phthalo Blue and Titanium White with just the right amount of white to soften Phthalo’s overpowering nature while not inhibiting its fun, reactive side.
It’s such a beautiful color all on its own that Sea & Sky invites one to dive right in, but its simple two-pigment blend makes a stable palette blue and useful for mixing soft teals and turquoises, lavenders and violets, and a wide range of gorgeous greens, or mix Sea & Sky with Burnt Sienna, Benzimida Orange, or Burnt Sienna Deep to produce an amazing array of grays and muted earths.
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Blue 15 (PB15) & White 6 (PW6) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality