Da Vinci Paints Sap Green Artist Watercolor is a beautifully rich, natural green that is the color of forest and tree understories in masstone yet smoothly dilutes into varying shades of perfect greens. Displaying a deep, almost earthen green granulation on varying papers, Sap Green can also be used to create natural texture and interest in a painting.
Sap Green’s two-pigment blend is also a fantastic mixer. Easily create a wide range of mossy, olive greens by mixing Sap Green with warm yellows, Green Gold, or Raw Umber, or mix with blues to create deep, dark forest greens. Sap Green can even be used to create earthen colors and browns when mixed with Permanent Rose or Da Vinci Red, or blend with Da Vinci Violet to instantly achieve a midnight black.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 7 & Yellow 42 (PG7/PY42) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Semi-transparent / Granulates some
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality