Quinacridone Violet is an intense reddish violet that's prized by many floral painters for creating extremely transparent layers in a painting. Very active in wet-in-wet applications, Quinacridone Violet can be used to force bleeds and blossoms and will often reveal soft blue undertones in dispersion.
Extremely lightfast and able to mix amazingly vibrant colors, especially when combined with other transparent colors, Quinacridone Violet is a great addition to a watercolor palette.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Violet 19 (PV19) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality