Da Vinci Phthalo Green can be one of the most versatile colors in a palette. Not only is this single-pigment green a fantastic shortcut to mixing a nearly unlimited range of natural greens, but it can also be used to produce a surprising array of other colors. Phthalo Green is also a super shortcut for mixing turquoises, teals, browns, and blacks. Try adding a touch of Phthalo Green to Rose Madder or Red Rose Deep to create magenta, purple, and blue.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 7 (PG7) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality