(PR188/PY65/PY43/PW6 - Opaque)
The warm color of early summer peaches and apricots, Da Vinci Peach is a wonderfully soft and captivating coral that’s excellent for painting florals and light skin tones which makes it indispensable for portrait painters. Semi-opaque in masstone and stable in dilution, Peach smoothly transitions in a wash to semi-transparent shades of salmon.
Peach is excellent in mixes, useful for creating a beautiful assortment of warm greens and golds, rich roses and pinks, muted mauves and oranges, and more. Peach is also useful for muting and opacifying palette colors without, unlike many colors containing yellow, the issue of turning green. This makes Peach perfect for muting blues and mixing grays and neutrals.
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Red 188, Yellow 65, Yellow 43, and White 6 (PR188/PY65/PY43/PW6) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality