(PY65 - Semi-transparent)
Da Vinci Hansa Yellow Deep artist oil is a butterscotch yellow that’s the perfect color of sunflower fields and Black Eyed Susans, and its transparency makes it perfect for floral painters. However, Hansa Yellow Deep's yellow orange warmth is also beloved by many landscape painters for its ability to quickly mix a wide range of natural greens and oranges or for glazing the golden glow of a sunrise or sunset.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 65 (PY65) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality