(PY129 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Green Gold artist oil is an elegant earthen green color with transparent golden undertones. Made from a single yellow pigment, Green Gold is an interesting color by itself but really comes to life in mixes. Not only can it work as a great shortcut for mixing a massive range of natural greens and earths, but Green Gold easily adds a certain je ne sais quo to other colors that’s often difficult to achieve in mixes.
- Very good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 129 (PY129) in the finest alkali refined linseed oil
Da Vinci Artist Oils are available in 37mL and 150mL tube sizes and in 300mL cartridges. We also offer artists a custom selection of professional oil sets along with various artist-grade painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Soft consistency is perfect for easy mixing yet thick enough to achieve texture and brush marks
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality