(PY129/PB60 - Semi-transparent)
Denise is well-known for her love of sap green, so when curating her Earth-Friendly watercolor palette, Da Vinci worked with Denise to create a sap green that didn't contain nickel azo yellow yet still depicted a warm, earthy glow. This natural sap green blend can be used straight from the tube as a convincing natural green, or add Indanthrene Blue or Green Gold to deepen or lighten the mixture respectively. Denise's Green also mixes well with other colors to create a wide range of rich browns, moody teals, and even a beautiful turquoise when mixed with Cerulean Blue Hue. Available exclusively at Da Vinci Paints.
- Very Good fade-resistance (Lightfastness II)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 129 & Blue 60 (PY129/PB60) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Semi-transparent with some granulation
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality