Creator of Doodlewash® and Sketching Stuff™ and founder of World Watercolor Month in July, Charlie O'Shields, has partnered with Da Vinci Paints to create his own personal, unique blue watercolor aptly named Charlie O'Blue. This richly saturated, baby blue was developed for Charlie to be a non-toxic option to Cobalt Turquoise. Charlie O'Blue is young, fresh, and playful and reminds one of the vivid, cerulean skies of childhood days.
Highly opaque with a perfect amount of granulation, Charlie O'Blue adds a wonderful boost to a watercolor palette. In mixes, it has the power to opacify and lightly granulate other colors. These characteristics add a dash of fun to a watercolor palette and are also very useful when painting.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Blue 15:4 (PB15:4), Pigment Green 7 (PG7), and Pigment White 6 (PW6) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Opaque / Staining / Granulates well
Da Vinci Charlie O'Blue is available in 8mL and 15mL tube sizes and is also available in Charlie's Sketching Stuff 12-color watercolor palette available in a hand-poured sample dot set and hand-filled half pan set.
Learn more about Charlie at his websites, SketchingStuff.com and Doodlewash.com.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality