The color of the lightest rays of sunlight, Da Vinci Cadmium Yellow Lemon (PY35) is a pure, neutral yellow that’s bright in masstone but easily dilutes into a glowing, almost transparent lemony yellow. Cadmium Yellow Lemon’s high tinting strength makes it an extremely effective mixer, able to produce bold or soft colors that are always clean and richly saturated.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Yellow 35 (PY35) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Opaque / Staining
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov