Burnt Sienna Deep is an earthen, warm, orange-red color whose pigment is often used to color bricks, giving it the moniker "brick red." It's powerful enough to give paintings a serious punch of color, but it's also a fantastic mixer, dilutes beautifully, and displays little to no granulation as it dries.
Burnt Sienna Deep is a landscape painter's best friend and is perfect for painting fall foliage, dry grasses, and deep sunset skies. When mixed with blues and greens, it produces a massive range of earths, olives, and darks which makes Burnt Sienna Deep extremely useful in any painter's palette. Mixed with yellows, Burnt Sienna Deep will morph into a pleasing palette of oranges, terra cottas, and peaches.
Da Vinci Artist Watercolors are available in 8mL, 15mL, and 37mL tube sizes. We also offer artists a unique and broad selection of professional watercolor sets in hand-filled pans or tubes along with various artist-grade watercolor painting mediums.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Red 101 (PR101) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Transparent and staining with some granulation
- Amazing rewetting properties. Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet.
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality